**Argon blades come with size 0 cups standard. If you would like a different cup size, please specify this in the notes of your order. Thank you!
**Please note that blades come pre-bent, but not rockered. CBC offers blade rockering services. Please add this product to your cart if you would like this service.
The Evo Argon short track speed skating blade is suited for heavier skaters demanding superior grip while maintaining high levels of control and feel.
- 64HRC Powder Metal maintains excellent edge quality and sharpness
- 7000 Aluminum
- Designed in Canada and engineered in Holland, premium aluminum and steel sourced in Holland
- Evo's innovative cup system provides strong mounting interface for simple and efficient set-up and adjustment
- Extended customization lengths available for 17.0 and 17.5" (+1=5mm and +2=10mm shifted forward)
- +5mm and angled cups are also available upon special request
Pair the Argon with the CBC Genesis for the ultimate short track speed skating package.