Enter the sport of long track speedskating with the most comprehensive beginner boot available on the skating market today.
The ELEMENT is built on the same CBC World's Best Fitting Last as the GENESIS and is constructed of lightweight and durable materials. At the heart of the dual composite support counter is our innovative Thermo-CSC, a heat activated molding medium. The ELEMENT wraps around the client's foot to assure optional support, comfort and trust.
The ELEMENT boasts a torsion resistant (TR) chassis. This application ensures reduced flex in the sole of boot while maximizing the ability to create downward force into the ice. This boot is beautiful - if we do say so ourselves! - with functional patterns and increased strapping ability. Start your long track career off with this affordable, innovative boot and you will be well on your way to the top.
- 1.75% toe lift to increase stability during corner entries and exits
- Duel composite uni-body support shell
- 50% Thermo-CSC construction ideal for achieving the perfect fit
- CBC World's Best Fitting Last
- High impact epoxy laminating system
- Orthopedic grade cushioning system
- CBC FX (Flex technology) reinforcement layup
- Ballistic nylon supported closure system
- Improved in-step fastening system
- Low profile forefoot support counter
- Heavy-duty / water resistant coil zipper coupled with secure locking zipper pull
INNOVATIVE THERMO-CSC FIT
The Genesis short and long track boots feature 100% thermo-CSC, resulting in a molding outcome that is a near custom fit. It is designed to perform for both sprint and long-distance efforts.