The GENESIS long track speed skating boot is constructed to support flexion in the metatarsal or forefoot area of the boot while offering rigidity and support in the ankle. This balance has been achieved via the application of a multi-composite layup technique and dynamic arch support form. Flexion allows the user to compress the first metatarsal during pushing efforts, enabling the user to turn the skate to the desired direction more easily during straightaway maneuvers. The rigid support in the ankle assures minimal ankle "break." This promotes more verticle power and pressure into the ice during cornering maneuvers.
We have selected genuine calf's leather for the interior of the boot. The outer utilizes an aerodynamic rubberized P.U. that combines stretch, durability and sleekness. The GENESIS long track boot is finished off with a water-resistant zipper and locking zipper pull to ensure zipper security while performing.
The GENESIS long track boot features 100% Thermo-CSC, resulting in a molding outcome that is a near custom fit. It is designed to perform for both sprint and long-distance efforts.
- 1.75% toe lift to increase stability during corner entries and exits
- 100% Full Carbon Support Shell
- 100% Thermo-CSC construction ideal for achieving the perfect fit
- CBC World's Best Fitting Last
- High impact epoxy laminating system
- Orthopedic grade cushioning system
- CBC FX (Flex technology) reinforcement layup
- Ballistic nylon supported closure system
- Improved in-step fastening system
- Low profile forefoot support counter
- Heavy-duty / water resistant coil zipper coupled with secure locking zipper pull
INNOVATIVE THERMO-CSC FIT
The Genesis short and long track boots feature 100% thermo-CSC, resulting in a molding outcome that is a near custom fit. It is designed to perform for both sprint and long-distance efforts.